1. The top coating, made of polyurethane, is extremely resistant to knocks and wear,retains its shape, and is completely water-resistant. This means that DreamClick can also be fitted in bathrooms, kitchens and toilets.
2. The wear layer is made of PVC with the printed PVC design film underneath.
3. A solid PVC backing serves as a mould in which the top coatings are placed and is also the connection to the click frame.
4. The unique and patented HIPS (High Impact polystyrene) click frame with all-round click elements ensures quick and easy fitting in all directions (360°).
5. The durable acoustic dampening bottom coating made of PVC, suppresses sounds and ensures that DreamClick sounds like real wood.